Standard Cancellation Policy:
- All Bookings cancelled inside 7 days prior to travel are full package cost will be charged.
- Bookings cancelled 8 to 14 days prior to travel ΓΆ€“ The 75% of the total package cost will be charged.
- Bookings cancelled 14 to 29 days prior to travel ΓΆ€“ The 50% of the total package cost will be charged.
- Bookings cancelled 30 days prior to travel advance amount will be for fit, non refundable.
- Cancellations must be in writing and should be addressed to the consultant handling the booking.
- A Travel Consultant will help you wherever possible within these terms and conditions.
Cancellation ΓΆ€“ Cancellation will attract a sum (minimum during off season and maximum during peak season) Peak season is April, May, June, September, October & December. The cancellation charges are as follows
Amendment of booked tour will be treated as Cancellation. However, minor amendments can be made on the payment of a communication charge, which will vary from case to case.
All refund requests must be in writing, and made direct to us or through the Agent from whom the travel arrangements were purchased. Claims must be made within 10 days of completion of travel arrangements. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather or illness. No refunds will be made for services once travel arrangements have commenced. No guarantee is provided or warranted that any refund will be available.
Refund will be paid to the source through which the guest has booked. Any refund will take at least 15 days to process & will be sent to you by a/c payee cheque only.
** NO REFUND WILL BE MADE AGAINST ANY UN UTILIZED SERVICES, WHAT SO EVER MAY BE THE REASON.