Ã¢€Â¢ Xplore Tourism has the right to take decision by reason for:-
- The contract will be not effective between the service provider agency Xplore Tourism and the client until received the full amount of payment from client.
- Xplore Tourism has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on our web sites as at the time of compilation, however, as this information is supplied by the relevant accommodation & tour operators in our brochures, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or miss description contained in the publications.
- Sales of services as contained in our publications are made by Xplore Tourism only as agent for the person, business or company providing the services. The standards of accommodation and other services chosen are based on various factors, which are generally accepted as indicative of a certain class.
- Xplore Tourism does not accept responsibility for any change in prices or variation of services as shown, and all services and prices are subject to change without notice.
a) To cancel the contract by reason prior to the date of service provide and if does so, its liability shall be limited to refunding amount received from client without inclusion of any percentage of interest.
b) To amend of route / Timing of transportation service in such situation of any unavoidable circumstance.
The agency shall in no any circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or persons traveling with the agency in the contract period of service provide for :-
- The Xplore Tourism cannot be responsible for any improper services provided by any other service provider agency apart from services officially confirmed by Xplore Tourism also not be responsible for the sudden situations if arise within the service providing period by the agency as damage , lost of luggage or any valuable goods, in the case of caused by the act or default of the management or employee of any hotelier, airline, surface transport, who are the agencyÃ¢€™s independent service associates.
- The agency also not liable for situation arising out side of normal selection and inspection process, or acts of Government authority, war, civil or political disturbances, strike, natural calamitys - as landslide, flood, earthquake, and others of itÃ¢€™s kind. As a result of any of the causes delay of days out of contract period and changes of itinerary the extra expense will be bear by the client
Any death, physical injury, sickness, accidental case, any illegal or immoral activity, any penalty by caused of activityÃ¢€™s against civic rule, any damage or lost of luggage or valuable goods.
The amount quoted for the particular services has been calculated as per the fuel and related cost prevailing at the time of submission of the rate quotation.
Booking terms & conditions are subjected to the following company policies.
- Xplore Tourism reserves the right to amend the quoted rate in case of changes in any tax or surcharges structure, increase of fuel cost, and any of cost increase beyond control of the company. On that situation the service provider agency will inform in advance to the client or related person for additional payment amount to be paid before start of service.
- It is essential that you check with us, or your travel agent, for any changes or variations to the information shown on our web sites. This will allow us to advise you, or your agent, of any such changes that we are aware of either before you book your holiday, or prior to your departure.
50% amount to be deposited to book the package and the balance amount should be paid before commencement of your tour. Hundred percent advance is required to secure smooth operation (Conditions apply).
We hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as an advance payment, based on the nature of services and the time left for the commencement of the services. Confirmation on amount deposited will be mailed on credit of the amount.
Booking Voucher will be mailed once the booking amount is deposited.
We encourage / accept bank transfer by Cheques and wire transfer Cheques are not accepted as payment unless received by us no later than 20 working days prior to arrival date as a full pre - paid deposit.
We also accept valid credit card or cash payment is required for booking Cancellation of bookings deposits are non - refundable subjected to the following breakup Charges apply for bookings cancelled within 48 hours of arrival date Card accepted are American Express, Bank card, Debit Cards, Master Card, Visa even pre - arranged voucher accepted Special discount on corporate, students & excursion groups.
Child Policy Ã¢€“ Hotels are strict about Child policy
- Child below 5 years will be complimentary
- Above five years will be equivalent to adult rate
- Child with Bed (CB)
- Child without bed (CWB)
Payment Mode Ã¢€“ We work on Cent Percent advance. Hotel, Vehicle or any other component require full payment during booking. Hundred Percent payments for any booking are to be made at the booking office before commencement of the packages / journey.
Payment booked a month or more in advance require fifty percent payment and the rest amount should be paid at least 15 days before the commencement of the tour. Voucher will be issued only after the full payment or settlement of payment in full. Please check below for the details on the desired mode of payments.
To confirm any booking token amount of Twenty Percent should be deposited and backed by the rest Thirty percent to make it Fifty percent.
- Demand Draft
- Bank Deposits or Transfers
- Credit Cards or PayUMoney payments
All payments are subjected to realization. On realization we will acknowledge over Email / SMS. You may also email us the particulars of deposit on Please contact the following
Change Of Itinerary After Holiday Has Commenced: Any alteration or cancellation of services after your holiday has commenced can incur penalties. There is no refund for unused services.
PASSPORTS & VISAS
- Validity of Rates: Prices are valid for the dates indicated.
- Currency: All rates are quoted in Indian National Rupees, or as otherwise indicated.
- ChildrenÃ¢€™s Rates: Child costs are based on sharing a room with adults and using existing bedding. Cost for additional bedding are available on request.
- Payment Options Xplore Tourism offers a secure server for your credit card payments. Alternatively, you can mail through your credit card details to us, send a cheque or make a direct deposit. 50% of the total package cost will need to be deposited by the guests for confirm services.
- Accommodation: Accommodation costs are shown in INR, unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to offer alternative accommodation of a similar standard in the case the accommodation operator overbooks their property or for any reason beyond our control. All rates are subject to change without notice. Not all properties provide instant availability and in these cases Xplore Tourism checks availability once we receive the booking request.
- Check In / Check Out Times: These vary according to operator. Generally your accommodation check-in is
- Noon and check-out 10am. Please note that most properties will require a valid id proof on check-in and may need to see photo identification. Early check-in and late check-out will be subject to availability in the hotel & it may be charged by the hotel directly.
- Single Supplement Costs: If not shown in your selected accommodation cost, this is available on application.
- Accommodation Ratings: Are based on our own inspections and some in conjunction with existing Local Hoteliers Association ratings. Our ratings are for guidance only and are not to be construed as ITC endorsement.
- Group And Incentive Travel: As group and conference rates are specially contracted rates specific for that particular group, they have different terms and conditions to standard holidays. If you are booking a group or incentive, please ensure that these conditions are explained to you.
- All maps, photographs, illustrations and computer based graphics are included for general purposes only and are not always indicative of the subject matter. Hotel room photographs (graphics) may not be specific to the actual room occupied. Maps are not to scale.
- Insurance: The Tour cost does not include insurance premium cost. Hence, it is advisable that the clients have got insurance cover at their own costs. However, please note that the client has to deal directly with the insurance providing company in case of settlement of any claims whatsoever.
- Meals: The meals are pre-set menu provided for break-fast/Dinner and lunch on the tour as mentioned under each tour itinerary as printed in our mail or brochure. We cannot process a special meal nor do we guarantee the special diet to the customer. We however reserve the right to change the meal arrangement if circumstances make it necessary to do so. In the event that a tour participant wakes up late or early morning departure/late arrivals and misses the meal offered to him, no claim can be made for the meal which he/She has missed and not utilized.
- Reporting of Incidents: Any abnormal incidents including injuries, service problems, cancellation of a service or dissatisfaction must be reported to Xplore Tourism during the event to allow us an opportunity to rectify the situation or provide assistance.
- Quotations:All quotations are subject to availability of services quoted and are not guaranteed until the booking is confirmed and deposit received. Quotes are valid for 48 hours from issue date.
To travel to India from overseas countries except for the citizen of Nepal & Bhutan, one needs a 06 months valid passport and a valid Visa. And processing of Passport and Visa are not included in the tour cost.
Any person who has a contagious disease is forbidden to travel, any person found during the tour with such a disease will be asked to leave the tour and will have to make their own arrangements to return home.
Law and Jurisdiction:-
All the complaints, suits, claims or dispute of whatsoever nature relating to any producing including tour by the company and third party products and tours, the courts and tribunals in different location guest traveling in India alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction. All tours are subject to laws, rules of RBI/Govt. of India upon receiving the booking mail, the above-mentioned terms & condition shall be binding on both the company and the guest and shall become the only basis of relations between the parties and all previous communications in whatsoever form or mode whether oral or otherwise, With respect to any terms and conditions of the tour and services shall stand cancelled/revoked/terminated.